The Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments (AMBAG) and Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) partnered to deliver the AMBAG Energy Watch Program, a regional leader in energy efficiency in Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties.
AMBAG Energy Watch reduces energy use in our area by providing the following resources to eligible PG&E customers*:
- energy assessments and audits
- direct installation of energy efficient equipment
- technical assistance and financial incentives for energy efficient retrofits in municipal buildings
- energy efficiency seminars and training courses in the region
- information on other PG&E energy efficiency programs and services
- assistance accessing 0% or 3% financing for energy efficiency projects
- developing Energy Action Strategies for jurisdictions
- compiling greenhouse gas inventories for jurisdictions
*Eligible PG&E customers include residents, lodging businesses, non-profit organizations, school districts, special districts, and city and county governments located within Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties.