Leave a Public Comment
The Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments (AMBAG) and Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) partnered to deliver the AMBAG Energy Watch Program, a regional leader in energy efficiency in Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties.
AMBAG Energy Watch reduces energy use in our area by providing the following resources to eligible PG&E customers*:
- energy assessments and audits
- direct installation of energy efficient equipment
- technical assistance and financial incentives for energy efficient retrofits in municipal buildings
- energy efficiency seminars and training courses in the region
- information on other PG&E energy efficiency programs and services
- assistance accessing 0% or 3% financing for energy efficiency projects
- developing Energy Action Strategies for jurisdictions
- compiling greenhouse gas inventories for jurisdictions
*Eligible PG&E customers include residents, lodging businesses, non-profit organizations, school districts, special districts, and city and county governments located within Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz counties.
Limited Program Funding
Services and incentives are provided on a first-come, first-served basis and only while funding lasts. California consumers are not obligated to purchase any full fee service or other service not funded by this program.
This program is funded by California utility ratepayers and administered by AMBAG in partnership with Pacific Gas and Electric Company under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
Learn about the many other programs and services PG&E offers including rebates on their website.